84 A1 1831 Can Someone Translate This Song Into Cantonese Chinese Ping Yum For Me?

Can someone translate this song into Cantonese Chinese Ping Yum for me? - 84 a1 1831

I only say that you are the coolest person ever were. It would be great, be great if you could translate for me into English? I did my best to search Google, but I can not read Chinese, so I'm not really too good, otherwise you would not you need the ping-Yum.

The song is Wong Wah Ching and Chinese characters can be found here: http://www.spcnet.tv/music-% E7% B0% A1% E6% ...

1 comments:

BBZ said...

今天我可一个过*
Who really wants to be in love. One day he could not be together
But today I want to be with you.

天一光令人无从回味天一黑令人无从逃避天空中仿佛欠缺爱恋的空气难独寻旖旎
The morning brings freshness. The night is dark (?)
In heaven, love is (?)

不贪心想你带我远飞不痴想跟你爱到钻禧只想把心中爱意作简单处理无非挂念你
I do not ask much.
I wonder what in my heart. I miss you.

* Repeat the chorus.

若你真正喜欢我只需要紧紧抱我
If you really love me, you need only keep to myself.

Post a Comment