Is There A Way I Can Play My Retail Account On The Wow Trial Software Can I Continue Using My Trial WoW Account If I Purchase The Retail Software?

Can I continue using my trial WoW account if I purchase the retail software? - is there a way i can play my retail account on the wow trial software

I move the World of Warcraft against the clock to pay me, but I see only create options for a guest account or create a new account. I spent several hours playing with the assumption that he would be able to do so. Is it possible? If so, where can I go. I saw in the "Account Management" and "found nothing.

2 comments:

Gary H said...

Way back when I was in my head and I have not for the account itself or have been updated ... u can only upgrade your trial account to a payment account from which u have to transfer anything.

Zargotelc the Elitist said...

Probably. For about a $ 20 fee, you can sign from one account to another, which I think is a test. I may be wrong, but when the process ends, you can even pay for WoW again to activate the account to transfer the payment.

I'm probably a lot of trash talk, but to see if someone knows more.

Post a Comment