G String Thong Wedgie Stories Can Boys Wear Thongs Too?

Can boys wear thongs too? - g string thong wedgie stories

M so bored at home, and since everyone was outside, I tried my sisters old clothes just for fun, but when I tried her G-strings and thongs, he felt very happy that I started to school to bear. I mean, the ACHN comfortable for me, especially a fat person with a lot, but we do not know why? So this time, a man accidentally removed my belt and began to wedgie me alittle bit, so I know he felt good too, maybe I need someone to touch me as - well or something. but that's about here. Is it acceptable for boys wear lingerie, like belts and straps on? I like that it takes a lot for some reason. someone help me here?

9 comments:

Karen said...

Leave the straps for women more than men look terrible in them

Mathew said...

Yes, you can use both. But I recommend you go online and obtained bands for real men. They are made to seem more masculine, and functional design, with a bag and do not surround support - as a flat belt a woman.

I'll start with some basics - Calvin Klein makes a good line in the steel belt and the straps are incredibly comfortable and Dad future male. They are available online at Macy's (or in the branch in some of the most advanced).

ddthtien said...

hahahaha
You are so brave and really do not think there is something wrong with this
It's a little unfair that women have many options to choose from, while men have only one or two options.

pp currently in mind when you think you are gay, then I say go ahead and use it.

Orange Juice said...

Good Guys Wear belts in Europe. Call mongs haha. You have the choice whether you use the "ladies' underwear to use" Oh, and I do not think that the thing wedgie all you need. which was an important moment of TMI ....

DonboyAT said...

Man lmfaoooooo fun question! But if you want my opinion, is not the answer unless ur gay or something.

Auryana said...

Yes, you've never seen John Tucker Must Die? Strings laidd, Holmes!

najia. said...

eww, not only for women.

Mimz & Hadra said...

EW rofl no its weird.

matt said...

they can

Post a Comment